Tuesday, December 13, 2011

hockey. the band, not the sport.

this is believe me music, this is forget me music
this is who can love me you know, this ain't no roxy music
this is new form music, this is old form music
this is i paid attention not some makes his prediction music
-hockey

hockey is a band you should know. it really upsets me to think that they weren't a part of my music library for as long as they've been around. but rest assure, i found them. well.... i was introduced to them via online dating (cue embarrassed face). the point is, they are now a part of my music library, they are on my festival radar, and just a huge part of my life. love their sound and style.

dance, punk, indie, rock.... they fall into all of these categories. compared mostly to lcd soundsystem or the strokes or bob dylan (believe it or not). they haven't released any new music since 2009 and 2 members of the band split in 2010, so let's put our thoughts and prayers together, in hopes of some new hockey music.

song away.

learn to lose.

4 holy photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment