Thursday, December 22, 2011

all i want for christmas...

well, i got my two front teeth years ago, so check that off the list. and it doesn't look like there will be peace on earth anytime soon. so aside from love, laughter & family, there are just a few things on my list to santa this holiday season.

the first is obviously bravo's andy cohen. but that may not work out so well for me so i'll go with tickets to see watch what happens live [which will be live 5 nights a week, starting in january].

by the way, my apartment is modeled after the bravo clubhouse. 
masculine dark woods with splashes of neon excitement.

i'll be taking some visual design courses at the school of visual arts and i'm having such a hard time limiting myself to just a few. but tuition comes into play so maybe a loved one can get me a sva gift card. 


the rest of the list are just a few material items i've had my eye on.

minnetonka el paso moccasin.

skullcandy aviator headphones. 
[good enough for jay z, good enough for peri]

ray bans.

i'm a lover of all coffee table books. one of the best gifts i ever received was right before i moved to 
los angeles to work in entertainment, my friend bought me four books on television & film.

made in morocco.

jonathan adler floor lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment