Tuesday, August 2, 2011

camp.

set out runnin but I take my time, a friend of the devil is a friend of mine
if i get home before daylight, i just might get some sleep tonight
-grateful dead

camp has always been a big part of my life. i was a camper for years, a counselor for many summers, and am now a proud alumnus. this past weekend i went up to the adirondacks for our camp's annual alumni weekend. up in the luscious green mountains, with a lake that sparkles with the day's yellow sun or the night's big round moon. and don't get me started on the stars. so being at camp got me into the whole log cabin, outdoorsy spirit. i also realized that my dream is to build a log cabin mansion on a glistening lake. take a look at some fun ideas for this camp look.

michael upwall.

standout cabin designs.

cedar homes.

stone creek camp design.

stone creek camp design.


stone creek camp design.


stone creek camp design.


stone creek camp design.





No comments:

Post a Comment