Wednesday, April 20, 2011

when i paint my masterpiece.

oh, the streets of rome are filled with rubble
ancient footprints are everywhere
you can almost think that you're seein' double
on a cold, dark night on the spanish stairs
got to hurry on back to my hotel room
where i've got me a date with botticelli's niece
she promised that she'd be right there with me
when i paint my masterpiece
-bob dylan

i'm working with a new client on the upper west side. when i visited the apartment building i saw a few staged apartments. these apartments had great wall space and i really took to the artwork.

L'administrateur
Artist: Francois Bard
oil on canvas

Les reclus
Artist: Phillippe Jacquet
oil on board

Sans Titre VI
Artist: Francois Bard
Charcoal on Arches


while mentioning art, i must mention one of my favorite places to go to for an awesome piece. [art] addiction is great for adding a pop of color to a room, or even if you want to keep a room soft. they do all different scenes, but their botanicals are my favorite.









No comments:

Post a Comment